Friday, April 22, 2016

Update 61

A Look Behind The Story

Full Family Tree

Aunrae 

Grayson

Amos 

Urban 

Xena 

Every time the Council would meet, they'd go listen to the radio outside and all line up like this. It was so weird...

Diana and twin sister Marjorie(I think that was her name, lol)

So right after Xena had Gale, she really did hop on her phone and not even look at the baby. I did not tell her to do that at all...

While out, I noticed Xena's mother, Harmony, talking with the ghost of her father, Urban. So sad.

Okay, this was a great shot I couldn't really use, but it was awesome! So Xena was at the club and I was getting shots of her watching for Marcelo. Well, Marcelo and Nike were both there, and started kissing down below. It wasn't time in the story yet for Xena to know about them, so I didn't use this pic. But it's so perfect! 

Xena looking quite triumphant at her father and husband's urns.

Throwback to our first king, Aunrae, and his one true love, Bella Goth. So cute.

Cali Shallot with her son.

Not sure if it was ghost night, or I just have so many in this save now.

Trent, Gale's son, on his wedding day with his bride. In their formal attire of course. This was after the ceremony at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment