Monday, September 7, 2015

Update 07



Update:

Another wife and business as usual. Aunray decided to spice things up a little...and so did Anya.

























After another negative pregnancy test, Anya was pregnant again.























Victor aged up, and got into it with evveryone! Including innocent passerbys.


Grayson aged up too. Now that he is a YA he has turned his interest to his coming time as King. (I do plan on continuing over with my heir, once Aunray passes) Speaking of, Maria died.


























Now, I was going to move Amy back in, she still comes by often and actually took care of baby Victor. But now that Grayson is a YA I was too tempting to have them together and I didn't want to break up her family. So I just made a new nanny/maid -- Gem Marson (teen).

Lastly, Anya had another boy! Meet Vandell! (yeah I've been watching JL hence the name)

<<Previous     Next>>

No comments:

Post a Comment