Friday, January 15, 2016

Update 46

Harmony decided to put her worries about an heir behind her, and stop stuffing her face with sweets. She felt she needed a makeover. If she never had an heir, she wanted to at least look great as queen.

"You look awesome Harmony." Urban said as he kissed her. They soon found their way to the closet.


A few days later, Harmony took a pregnancy test. But she was not pregnant.

"Come here honey. It'll be okay, we'll try again." Urban snuggles Harmony.

"I know. I was just hoping it would be sooner rather than later."

"Me too, but we can't rush things."


Later that week, little Iris aged up into a child. While she wasn't the heir Urban desired, he loved her just as much as he loved Xena. Iris and Xena got along just fine now that they were both children, and both daddy's girls.


Meanwhile, Urban kept busy with the Council. However, tensions were growing between kingdoms. The amazons were hoping to expand their claim and Etta Shallot was hoping to make Windenburg the dominate reigning country.

"You better hope you have an heir eventually Urban, or else Windenburg will be their to take over." Etta smirked.

"I don't know how that would happen. The people wouldn't take any merger of our kingdoms without a marriage. You have no sons." Urban replied.

"Yes, but at least my daughters are my heirs."


"Urban." Harmony sat him down on evening, "I know things with the council have been pretty tiring for you, but I've got some great news. We're pregnant!"

"That's great news, just what I needed to hear today. Boy, I don't know how my father handled that Council."

"Maybe take some time off and ask him. I visited him and Blake today to tell them the big news. They're getting pretty old, but that just means they've got great advice." Harmony smiled.


Urban hoped the next child would be his heir. Meanwhile, Harmony decided to focus on her daughters. She made sure they were educated in both the Tudor kingdom and her tribe.

"Field trip girls! Today we're visiting my home. The Forrest Tribe."

"Fine daughters you've had Harmony." Creator Victoria said, "You are all welcomed anytime."

"Mom, can I be creator when I grow up?" Xena asked. The room chuckled at this, although Xena didn't get what was so funny. Harmony explained that being Creator was a tribe thing, but maybe she could be queen.



Finally it was Xena's birthday. Urban through a big party. Harley baked a nice cake. Xena aged up into a teen. Urban gave her a necklace.

"For you Xena. I had it specially made."

"Thanks dad."

"I want one too!" Iris begged.

"Okay, on your net birthday." Urban promised.

Everything was going well. The food was great, the cake was sliced and Harmony went into labor!

(Xena)


Would this be the birth of an heir?
Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment