Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Update 50

The Tudors, Shallots and Whitfields all met together now that the girls were young adults. Hans was a young adult a while before them. Both Xena and Diana Shallot found him more "mature" than themselves. But to ensure their positions and kingdoms they were ready to hear his answer.

"I've thought long and hard about your offers." Hans spoke to the group, "I've decided I'd like to take Xena's hand in marriage."

"Then you have my blessing, both of you." Urban replied.

"Congratulations Tudors." Etta Shallot approached, "While I would have preferred Hans marry my Diana, no harm done. There are many other wealthy families in Windenburg. Besides, I think this marriage will benefit you more than I."

"How do you figure that?" Urban questioned.

"Well, you may have given them your blessing, but you have yet to officially name your daughter heir. I know your kind. Afraid of change because you don't want to mess things up. As the laws stand now, your son is still your true heir, even though he is illegitimate."


With the heirs now of age, the Council meet in members homes to get to know the future members. While meeting in the Tudor house, Mae announced she was pregnant again. Urban was surprised but excited. Xena was a lot less pleased.


Harmony spent more of her time away from home, visiting with her tribe. She often took the girls with her. Little Nike really enjoyed being with the tribe. Victoria's daughter, Skye, was now the tribe Creator.

"Skye, I know your mother agreed, but I wanted to know if it would be okay if I came back to live with the tribe when I'm an elder? Nike would like to live here too at that time."

"Of course. I would like to discuss this with Urban as well though. Maybe arrange for him to retire here too?"


So Harmony went home and proposed the idea to Urban.

"If it will make you happy, I think it's a good idea." Urban replied.

"And you?"

"I'm still king. I cannot retire just yet. But I'll join you when the time is right."


Nike's birthday into a teen finally arrived. Urban gave her a similar necklace just like her sisters. She was most excited to hear that she and her mom would be moving to the amazon tribe soon. All the girls were thinking about their lives outside of the Tudor house. Iris decided to join the Sisters of the Watcher. Xena wanted to move the royal house when she took the thrown. If she took it.


With space freeing up in the house, Urban invited Mae and Max to move in with them. Max was happy to spend more time with his father. Mae was glad to have a bigger place to stay when she had her next child.

A few days later she had another son she named Ace. Urban welcomed Ace into the Tudor home. Xena realized with another son, her father most likely wouldn't officially named her heir.


The day came when Urban, Harmony and Harley aged up. After aging up, Harmony and Nike moved to the tribe. Iris moved to the monastery.

"Xena, you are my daughter. You can come live with me if you want." Harmony said before she moved, "But, if you're anything like me, I know you're going to fight. Just don't get lost doing so."

"Thanks mom. You did your part. I can do the rest. I will be queen."


"Urban, I've got some news. I'm pregnant!" Mae exclaimed, "You know, it's like our own little family now. You, me, the boys."

"And Xena." Urban replied.

"True. But really, if you're not going to name her heir, why not just let her go? And your wife? She doesn't even live her anymore. Do you want all your heirs to be illegitimate?"

"You have a point I guess. I will think about it. Let's get some sleep."

Unexpectedly, Urban's fun was cut short. As well as his life. Mae was shocked and dismayed. Both her and Xena were left with the big question.


Who would take the throne?

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment