Sunday, December 13, 2015

Update 36

Yes. All seemed well in the Tudor house. But something mischievous was afoot! Late one night, while most of the house was asleep, Amos was taken by a UFO! After hours who knows where, Amos was returned and he went right to bed.


The next day he would have thought it all a dream if he weren't feeling so bad.

"Did that actually happen last night? Man, I feel kind of funny."


Meanwhile Aunrae was still trying to put the moves on Sister Adelynn. Finally it paid off.

"We cannot let this get out. The Sisterhood is not just my "job" but my whole life. That's my home and family. If it's known I broke this rule I'll be disgraced. We need to be careful." Adelynn warned.

"Don't worry, we will."



"Amos!" Blakely exclaimed, "I'm pregnant!"

"What great news! I...I think I am too..."

"Wait, what!?"

"I was abducted the other night. I'm almost certain."

"Whoa!!! Don't you have like a treaty or something with Sixam? They cannot just go around abducting people in our kingdom. Let alone royalty."

"True, but all I could get them on is kidnapping. I have no say about space politics, so once up there they can do as they please. I'll talk with my sister. She's expecting you know. Maybe she could give some advice."


At that time Celeste was just about to have her baby.

"I'm so huge! Ugh! Cannot wait to have this kid!" Celeste exclaimed as she went into labor.

A short while later Celeste welcomed baby Alitta.


Amos came to visit and ask for some advice on alien pregnancy soon after.

"I've contacted Queen Ai. She says that it was not a Sixam harvester that abducted you, as she has stopped her citizens from doing so in this kingdom. So it must have been aliens from some place else. Either way, you have the full support of the Sixam Royal family. You may send the child to Sixam when it is born if you want." Celeste stated.

"Thanks for asking Celeste. This is all a little embarassing. However, this will be my child, and an heir. Could I ask if you would raise him, or her, when they are born?" Amos asked.

"If you'd like. Both me and my husband get busy, I'm not sure when we will be able to try for another child. This way our Alitta could have a sibling."

"Thank you sister, I'll keep you posted." Amos said as he waddled off.


Amos was slightly relieved that Celeste had agreed to raise his child, as this pregnancy was getting to him.
Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment