Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Update 39

"Urban? But, but, I..." Aunrae stuttered, "I'm the oldest."

"Hey, congrats Urb. Doesn't bother me none." Chase stated as he left the table, "Didn't want the throne anyway."

"You boys knew I would be naming my heir, instead of the tradition of it going to the oldest. I think Urban is more suited for it. Personally, Aunrae, I didn't think you really wanted the responsibility." Amos said.

"Well, yeah, but...What will become of me? I'll be a laughing stock!" Aunrae whimpered.

"No you won't. You can still make something of yourself. With hard work of course."



While his brothers and father were still talking, Chase went out to tell his girlfriend the news.

"So your father named Urban as heir? Cool. That means your officially free to do as you please. As am I." Hapen smiled.

"Yes. I'd like to talk this over with our folks of course, but when we are old enough, want to get married?"

"Yes!"



A few days later, Landon and Alexa aged up. Amos and Blakely discussed what to do.

"I think we shouldn't send Landon to the boarding school. He's our first child so I want him to live with us." Blakely suggested.

"Agreed. The house is really full though. But maybe I've had enough kids. Unlike past kings, I think enough is enough."

"What about Alexa? Will you still send her to your sister's?"

"I think so." Amos replied. He made his way to the children's room, "Alexa. Now that you're older, we had planned for you to move in with your aunt. She has a girl your age and I think it will be the best place for you to grow and learn."

"But, I want to stay here with you, and mom, and Landon, and Urban, and Chase, and Aurae! Please don't make me go! Please daddy???" Alexa begged. Amos looked at his only little girl. He sighed. How could he say no to that face? He had a sudden urge to spoil her too.

"Okay, you can stay. You're my only little princess after all. But I do think it would be good for you to spend time with your aunt and cousin too. Okay?" Amos said.

"Okay!" Alexa smiled. After some time learning about her powers, Alexa was excited to be able to disguise herself. She loved being who she was, but felt better if she looked like her dad and brothers. She and Landon were practically born twins after all!


Finally it was Amos' birthday to adulthood. The whole Tudor family got together at the boarding school to celebrate as it was also Ruben's birthday. Realizing he was still a fairly young king, Amos made an announcement.

"As I may be around a while, I think it would be best if I step down from the throne early. So Blakely and I have decided that once the twins (Landon and Alexa) turn into teens, we will step down as king and queen."


So the future was set, and everyone is looking forward to what is in store.
Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment