Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Update 40

The Tudor house was set and ready for the next generation; the very full household just had to wait. 


The family was about to get a little bigger when Aunrae got a call from Adelynn. Upon hearing the news, Aunrae told Amos about his new daughter.

"I see. What will you do?" Amos asked.

"I think I'll set them up in a house. And go visit them."

So Aunrae bought a small cottage for Adelynn and his daughter, Aileen.

"You should have told me you were pregnant. I didn't even know." Aunrae said.

"I was trying to keep it a secret for as long as possible. I knew I'd have to leave the Sisterhood when it was out. I've cut my hair and can no longer wear my Sister's garments."

"You should still have told me. I could have taken care of you sooner. No matter, you have this house now. I will visit often."


Meanwhile, a claim to the throne of Windenburg approached the Tudor kingdom. Etta Shallot, of the von Haunt Shallot's, had a proposition for them.

"Thank you for having me in your home King Amos. Queen Blakely. I'll get right to business, and I've already talked with Sister Tricia about this. As I make my claim to the Windenburg throne, I know it won't sit well with some. For me, a noname, making such a claim. I need someone by my side to cement my status."

"What did you have in mind?" Blakely questioned.

"I'd like to marry your son." Etta replied.

"Which son?" Amos asked.

"Why, Aunrae of course. Yes, I'm well aware he is not your heir, which is fine with me. As I am taking my own throne, whoever I marry will be taking my name. So Aunrae is perfect; he has no claim but is still a royal. And I'm sure he would agree."


"I'm okay with the arrangement. In the end it will be up to Aunrae." Amos concluded.

So Etta met with Aunrae and an agreement was arranged. It took some time for the two to get used to each other, but Etta reassured Aunrae that this would benefit them both.

"I know you feel displaced having not inherited the Tudor throne. But with me you will keep your royal status, as well as elevate my own. Plus, all the responsibility is on me. You have my permission to do as you please. Party, see other women, enjoy yourself. I don't even mind that you have a child."


So with Aunrae's future coming together, the rest of the house was busy growing up. Chase spent most of his time working out. He hoped to marry Hapen and become an astronaut.


Alexa became good friends with her cousin.


Finally, it was Chase, Urban, and Harmony's birthday into young adulthood. A huge party was thrown for all of them.


It will be only a short time before the twins age into teens and Urban and Harmony take the throne. Thus, the next generation is just taking off.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment