Thursday, December 24, 2015

Update 41

Let the weddings begin!

While many believed that the displaced heir of the Tudor Kingdom was never going to regain his status, Aunrae indeed became something more. Etta Shallot asked him to marry her.

"You will be marrying into my kingdom. You will take my last name and be my king. But I am the ruler. Agreed?" Etta asked.

"This is against the traditions of the Tudor Kingdom, but I accept." Aunrae replied.

So the two were engaged and wed.



In the days and weeks that followed, the new royal couple of Windenburg lived their lives as they pleased. Etta was ruling her kingdom and meeting with the Council. Aunrae was enjoying his status and his freedom from resposiblities. He partied and spent time with other women. But he always returned home and spent time with Etta too.

Etta was soon expecting and eventually gave birth to twin girls, her heirs.


The next of Amos' sons to get married was Chase. Princess Hapen's family had warmly welcomed him into their home and were happy to see them get married.

"I'm very proud of you Chase." Amos hugged his son, "I hope you become a successful astronaut."

"Thanks dad. Enjoy your retirement, I know Urban will do a great job as king."


Last, but certainly not least, was the wedding of Urban and Harmony, the next king and queen. It was the wedding of the century, rivaling all others. Anyone who was anyone was there. Harmony was so happy that her mother could make it. As Ridge was now an elders, Harmony wanted to have her wedding before her mother passed. Many other tribe members also attended.


Just a few days after Urban and Harmony's wedding, the twins, Alexa and Landon, aged into teens.


"Now that the twins are teens, I think we should hand the throne over to Urban." Amos suggested.

"If you want to." Blakely replied, "I'll go where ever you go."

"Yes, I think I'll retire. I've got plenty of heirs. We're both still relatively young, so we can still enjoy ourselves. I just think it's best if Urban takes over while he is still a young adult. If he waits till I'm an elder he'll be an adult."

"And if he waits till you pass, he'll be an elder!" Blakely laughed. She and Harmony had become close, so she gave her some parting advice.

"Harmony, it wasn't too dificult for you to move to our kingdom from your home, but now you will be queen. If you ever need any advice, come and see me. The Tudor's have traditions about their royalty you may not be ready for." Blakely said.

"I will keep that in mind. Thank you for being my friend." Harmony replied.



And with that, Amos, Blakely and the twins moved out of the Tudor house. Amos moved them into his childhood home back in Willow Creek. Ruben and Matthew also moved in with Amos from the boarding school.

Thus, Urban and Harmony were crowned the new King and Queen.

With our new royal couple starts a new generation.

Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment