Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Update 37

Time alleviated some of Amos' worries as he excitedly awaited the arrival of his and Blakely's first child.

"Wonder if it will be my first girl? Not that another boy would be a bad thing, but at this point I'd love a daughter!" Amos smiled.

"Yeah, you have many heirs already. I think I might want a girl as well." Blakely replied.


Meanwhile, Harmony invited her sister, Almond, and her niece, Itzel, over for a visit. Amazons did not typically leave the tribe lands, but their new Creator, Victoria, wanted to open things up a bit.

"I'm glad you both could make it Alm." Harmony hugged them both.

"Thanks for having us. This place certainly is amazing. I see why you came here."


Finally the day came for the new heirs to be born. Amos went into labor first. After a few minutes he welcomed his first daughter, Alexa.

"Isn't she, ummm, cute." Harmony observed. Blakely took to little Alexa right away. A few hours later, she too went into labor. Finally she welcomed Landon into the Tudor house.

The Tudor babies got many visitors over the next few hours. Queen Ai of Sixam came to see baby Alexa. Even Tricia came for a visit.

"Congratulations Amos." Tricia said.

"Thank you Tricia."


While visiting, Tricia was surprised to see Sister Adelynn with Aunrae.

"You two, I hope your not getting into trouble. Son, I love you, but this behavior is unacceptable. Adelynn, you have made a commitment to the Watcher, and you know the rules. I think maybe you two should break it off."

"Really mom? You're not one to talk..."Aunrae started to say.

"Aunrae! She may not be queen anymore, but she is still your mom, and you should treat her with respect. I agree with her. I think it's about time you find a suitable wife." Amos scolded.


So it was settled; Aunrae 's search for a wife would begin.

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment