Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Update 38

The Tudor household was quite busy between two new babies and the search for a wife for Aunrae. With everyone so busy, Harmony took some time to visit her tribe. Creator Victoria was expecting her first child.

"Congratulations Creator! May you have many daughters! I cannot wait to be a young adult and have my own." Harmony exclaimed.


Else where, Amos took Aunrae to the Fujioka family. Kenta Fujioka was an ambassador from Takemizu Village. Amos hoped that Aunrae and the Fujioka's daughter, Ami, could get to know each other.

"I would love for you to meet our daughter King Amos, Prince Aunrae."

"While they meet, we can discuss some business Kenta. Go on Aunrae."

So Aunrae met with Ami Fujioka. But they didn't really hit it off.


While Aunrae wasn't getting anywhere with his love life, his younger brothers were. With his childhood interest in space, Chase ended up spending a lot of time at the Sixam embassy. There he grew close with Princess Hapen.

"Ever been in a rocket?" Hapen asked, "Wanna take it out for a spin?"

"Hapen, I'm glad neither of us are the first heirs. Then we get to pursue other, interest. I might actually be able to be an astronaut since I won't be king."


Similarly, Urban and Harmony's romance grew as well.

"Harmony, I may not be king, but you'll always be my queen. Will you take this promise ring?"

"Yes, yes!" 

"Someday we will get married, right?"

"I hope so."


One day, Amos called together Chase, Urban and Aunrae.

"Wonder what Dad wants." Chase asked Urban.

"Yeah. And where's Aunrae? He's always late..."

"Well pardon me!" Aunrae said as he finally sat down, "I've got a life you know."

"Oh, sorry. Does that life include any responsiblities? You are going to be king after all. That's kind of your future."

"Okay boys, that's enough." Amos said as he entered. Finally they were all together. The princes looked at their dad. Finally, he spoke.

"I've made a big decision. I've decided Urban will inherit the throne."

Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment