Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Amazon 03

Ash was up at dawn as usual. He had a lot to get started on with the tribe starting to grow. They would also need more resources to build some sleeping quarters. There could be little ones very soon, so they needed to expand.


Later that day, Zoe was out and ran across some potential new tribe members. She came across a couple of women, but did not receive the warmest of welcomes from one.

"What is this lady's problem?" she thought to herself, "I feel sorry for this other lady having to deal with her too."

Before things got to out of hand, Ridge noticed the commotion.
"What is going on? Is she trying to start a fight with my tribe?" Ridge quickly made her way over to the situation. "How dare you! Zoe is a member of the Forrest tribe, and you have no right to mess with her!"


"Thank you. I have had to deal with her when ever I come to this pond. My name's Fernanda. Are you passing through?" the other woman stated.

"No. We are a new tribe. I take it you live here then? Is there another tribe close by?" Ridge asked.

"Another tribe? No, no. I'm just familiar with the area is all. Um, I come here frequently I mean. This area has great resources." Fernanda relied.

"Oh, well then, if you're tribe-less, why not join us? If that's okay with you Ridge?" Zoe asked excitedly, "I can definitely bring in another slave if we need to as well."

"Yes. As you do seem to be without a tribe, I think you should join us." Ridge stated, "It's settled then?"

"Oh, um, sure." Fernanda smiled.


No comments:

Post a Comment