Friday, October 30, 2015

Amazon 10

"So, how is everything at main camp?" Ash asked.

"It's going well. The tribe is growing. Our sister, Krystal is expecting, and little Almond will be growing up soon." Ridge replied, "It's not the same without you. I miss your company."

"Well, I should be able to visit more now that little Zan has aged up." Ash looked over at Zoe's son. 

"I should get back to main camp." Ridge whispered as she reached in for a quick kiss, "Don't worry, the kid won't tell."


Back at the main camp, things were going well. Little Almond grew up into a mini Ridge, and proceeded to rule the roost. Well, so she thought.


"Hey Nate, when are you going to make dinner? You think you could go catch some fresh fish? Also, I think we should have some dessert!" Almond pestered.

"Augh, Sister Kourtney, you're boring me with all your science talk! Sister Zoe, tell a funny story! Moooommmmy! Come dance with me!" Almond whined, "Augh, I can't wait to be tribe Creator."


"Sigh. Almond, just because you are my daughter, doesn't mean anything. I only became a Creator through hard work." Ridge instructed Almond.

"Yeah but you had to work hard because you weren't first born right?" Almond noted.

"Yes, but my oldest sister didn't become a tribe leader either. My third eldest sister took over my home tribe. So nothing is certain. Even if you are my only child, the other amazons will have daughters as well. And anything is possible." Ridge explained.

Ridge hoped, with age, that Almond would become more humble, but she had other things to focus on.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment