Friday, October 9, 2015

Amazon 05

"Traitor! I shouldn't have been so quick to bring people in. I blame myself." Ridge sighed.

"Don't blame yourself Creator." Ash tried to reassure her.

"But it is my fault. Maybe my elder sister was right. I don't have what it takes to lead. You know how it is back home." Ridge slumped down.

"Yes, I know how it was. Ruthless. You were the only kindness I found. That is good; that is strength. But yes, sometimes you have to be tougher than others." Ash agreed.

"Yes. I know how this would be handled back home." Ridge got up, "Bring Fernanda to me."



"Yes Creator?" Fernanda came up to Ridge.

"I've been made aware of some new slaves you brought into the tribe, without seeing me first."

"Yes, well I thought..." Fernanda started.

"I'm not done. I've completely under the impression that they are not just slaves, but possibly your family. Am I right? Don't answer. I already know. So, I will be making an example of you. Your punishment:

You will be sent to a separate house that will belong to the tribe. This is were other tribe members will leave with their children when the main camp gets to full. 

I presume that the young, black-haired boy is your son. In any case, he will remain at the main camp as our slave.

Your husband, the redhead, yes? I will use him as a breeder, followed by his sacrifice. Do I make myself clear?"


"What a day." Ridge rubbed her head, "Ash, I need to have a talk with Zoe as well. Go fetch her for me. And continue training that boy of Fernanda's. What's his name? Oh, right, Nate."

"Yes, Creator."

"Zoe, despite recent betrayals, I still believe in your commitment to the tribe. I would like to offer you the chance to take Gavin as a breeder. I know he's not much in the way of build but..."

"Oh yes Ridge! Thank you! It doesn't matter. I want to contribute to the tribe any way I can. I've always wanted a little girl of my own. Thank you for this chance Creator!" Zoe nearly squealed.




So it was decided. Zoe and Gavin were promised to each other, and Ridge would take Fredrick as her breeder. Fernanda would be sent away to set up the away camp, for when the tribe grew larger.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment