Thursday, October 15, 2015

Amazon 11

As Ridge turned most of her attention to the tribe, things were running smoothly.

"Sister Krystal, I praise the goddess for blessing you with a daughter. I think the name you chose, Jaclyn is perfect, and I hope she grows to bring the tribe great honor. Maybe she will bring this tribe into greatness." Ridge blessed baby Jaclyn, "You may raise her at the away camp, as you requested. When she is older she may move back here. I will visit away camp often."

"Thank you Creator." Krystal smiled.



Done with the blessing, Ridge turned to another tribe matter. The newest amazon, Kourtney, had come to Ridge with a similar request as Krystal. That is, she too hoped to move to the away camp in order to focus on her research of the area and other sciences.




"I know it is a lot to ask Creator, but I just want to do research, and am not particularly interested in having kids."

"Kourtney, I appreciate your honesty and scientific interest. However, I do intend for you to have a child. It is the best for the tribe to grow. Not from new recruits but as a family." Ridge stated.

"Very well." Kourtney replied.

"Zoe." Ridge called over, "I have found breeders for both you and Kourtney. This is Mitchel and Jovan. They are both exceptional. You may each have your choice."

"Thank you Creator, for another chance at a daughter." Zoe replied, "I hope the goddess is favorable to me."


All was set with main camp, so Ridge made her rounds to the away camp to check up on things. Krystal and Fernanda were handling things quite well. Little Jaclyn was doing just fine as well.

While Ridge was away, both Zoe and Kourtney got acquainted with their breeder. Zoe was anything but discrete about her intentions. But it was understandable. She wanted to honor the tribe and have a daughter.


Later that night, before heading back to main camp, Ridge made a quick visit to Ash.

"I truly miss you Ash."
"I know, you've told me many times. I miss you too."
"I cannot stay tonight. So take care till next time I can visit." Ridge kissed Ash's hands before she left.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment