Monday, October 12, 2015

Amazon 08

"Praise the goddess!" Ridge thought to herself. She was expecting

"Zoe, you have been so faithful to me and the tribe, I want to tell you first. I'm pregnant! Both you and I will bring new blood into this tribe." Ridge exclaimed.

"That's wonderful news Creator! With you and me expecting, may be we should find another amazon to join us. Just to help us out." Zoe replied.

"That seems like a good idea. But I want to tie up things with Fernanda first. I mean, I'm a little nervous now bringing in someone new. I trust your judgement though, so if you find someone I will consider." Ridge said as she got up to find Fernanda.


"Fernanda, I am expecting. It is time for Fredrick's sacrifice, and I expect you to be there." Ridge demanded.

"You're actually going through with this? I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. But seriously!"" Fernanda replied.

"Wow! I may have changed my mind if you had apologized, but now I am sure of this choice." Ridge responded.

Ridge had come from a very strict, traditional and warring tribe. She was by far the kindess, but even she couldn't let this go.


Thus the sacrifice was made. And Fernanda was sent to live at the away camp.

Things back at the main camp continued as normal. Ash handled most of the responsibilities, from repairs to cooking. Nate was learning quickly though and became a big help.

Ridge was doing her best to keep things in order and help the tribe grow in income through her paintings.


But between her and Zoe both expecting, it was all becoming a lot to handle. Zoe went out and meet Krystal. Krystal was interested in joining so she met with Ridge one evening.


"Zoe trust you and I find you to be intriging Krystal. I'm sure Zoe also told you about a recent incident envolving another tribe member, so you know the possible consquences of betrayal. If you'd still like to join, you are welcomed." Ridge stated.

"I'll think on it, but I do really want to settle down with a tribe soon." Krystal replied.

Later on, Ridge went to check up on Zoe, who had been feeling strained all day.
"I think you might be in labor Zoe." Ridge inspected.

"You think so? I certainly hope so, I am so done with being this size and being tired all the time. Let's go have this baby!" Zoe said gleefully.

So they both went to the birthing room. After some time, Zoe gave birth to her son. She was quite disappointed, but didn't let it get her down.

"What will you call him?" Ridge asked.
"Zan." Zoe replied.

"Ash, as you know Zoe had a son. As we need space for future amazon daughters, I think it would be best for you to raise any sons born at the slave camp." Ridge suggested.

"If that is your wish." Ash replied.

"But, do you think Nate can take over the main camp responsibilities without you?" Ridge asked.

"Yes, I've trained him well. He may take some time to handle major repairs, but still, he is capable." Ash reassured her.

This would be the first time Ash and Ridge will live in separate camps since they were kids. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment