Friday, October 9, 2015

Amazon 07

"Creator, Creator! I am expecting!" Zoe was ecstatic, "Oh I'm so happy!"
"You have my congrats Zoe. Will you feel up to coming to the sacrifice then?" Ridge asked.
"Oh yes, I will come. I'm not feeling too bad yet. Plus, I owe it to Gavin. I should be there." Zoe replied.



Ridge was truly happy for Zoe, so she did not share that she was not sure if she was expecting yet or not. Besides, she had to go see Ash about the sacrifice preparations. He had been working hard building two new camps: one for overflow Amazons and their daughters, and one for slaves.

"Ash, Zoe is expecting. We are ready for the first sacrifice. Is the camp ready?" Ridge asked.

"Yes, both are actually. So when you are ready to send Fernanda to the side camp you can. But how are you?" Ash replied. Ridge gave him a questioning look, "I mean, maybe the breeding failed. will you try again with...him? A traitor?"

"I'm fine. Sometimes it just takes longer to know. Plus, I'm just trying to set an example with Fredrick, and punish Fernanda. I can imagine how she feels. I know how I would feel if some other amazon took you for her breeder. So yes, if I have to, I will try again. With Fredrick." Ridge stated.



So the first sacrifice was set. Ridge, Zoe, Ash and Gavin traveled to the new slave camp. This would be were any boys born would be sent or any potential breeders would stay if they were brought into the tribe. This would also be the place of sacrifice as it featured a water pit.


 It took some time for the goddess to take their offering, but after a few words from Ridge and a meal, Death came for Gavin. Some passerbys stopped to watch as well.

"We thank you goddess of great Plumness, for the breeder you provided to our sister Zoe and the gift you will give the tribe through her. We return Gavin to you." Ridge sent up a brief word of thanks.

As they made their way back to the main camp, Ridge wondered if she too would be blessed with a gift.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment