Friday, November 13, 2015

Update 25

"Hmm, maybe I am not pregnant." Tricia thought, "Just needed to relax a bit."

As the queen started off her day with a quick, rosy soak, Aunrae got familiar with his father's hobby. 

"I'm not sure this piano is for me dad. It's just so...big." Aunrae pouted.

"Here. Change into something more comfy, and try your hand at this. I'll handle this old piano." Amos smiled and placed a violin down for Aunrae. The two began to fill the house with music.

Ding-dong

"Tricia! Can you get the door?!"


"Well hello, Brandon. What brings you by?" Tricia answered the door, as Celeste was out.

"Just thought I'd come see my favorite queen. Is Amos home?"

"Yeah. He's practicing with Aunrae right now."

"Okay. I just wanted to say I had fun the other night, and at the dinner party. Maybe we could hang sometime. Tonight maybe?"

"Can't tonight. Amos is going to do a performance and our housekeeper will also be out. I'll have to be home. But feel free to stop by."

"Sure. I will. Later then."


Later that night Amos went out to do a performance. He liked to keep up his skill as well as make his presence known throughout the kingdom. He really wanted to connect with people. Celeste was a big help in his dream to expand the kingdom and was often off meeting with important people, and arranging future meetings.


Meanwhile, in a quite Tudor house, Tricia welcomed in Brandon. The two just seemed to click when they had meet the other night at the bar. Brandon wasn't sure how he felt about Tricia, so he suggested a dinner party to get to know her better. But now, they both seemed very sure how they felt about the other. However, would this be just another casual fling, or would it become more?




"Trich? You okay in there?" Amos asked one morning.
"Yeah. Give me a sec." Tricia replied. Coming out of the bathroom she saw Amos waiting patiently on the bed, "I'm pregnant again Amos."

"Really? That's great news Trich!" Amos exclaimed, "Must have been that night at the Calientes'." Amos chuckled at the thought. He had felt a little guilty about his and Tricia's little rendezvous at his aunts', but now he didn't even mind. He was too ecstatic.

"Let's go for some fresh air." Amos suggested. While out on their walk, he found some carrots. He didn't mind having a daughter, but told Tricia he did want as many heirs as they could as well.

"I don't mind having only sons. As long as they're healthy." Tricia stated, "Why don't you bring some of those carrots home? We can plant some in the yard too."



Over the next few days, Amos managed to spend some time with Tricia, as he advised her to stay home and rest. When he wasn't able to spend time with her, she wasn't lonely. Aunrae kept his mother company as well. He wasn't too excited for the new baby on its way, but he wasn't upset either.


Finally, Tricia could take no more of staying at home though.
"Amooosss. PLease tell me there's some event you've been invited to, and take me with you this time. I'm so tired of being at home. I feel like this baby's never going to come!"

"You have been cooped up for a while now. Celeste's mother is having a birthday party tonight. We can go to that."

"Yes. Anything. Hopefully it will induce labor tonight too! That would be wonderful..."

"Let's not get carried away there Trich." Amos laughed.

So they went to the party and had a great time.


The next morning the two were sitting, eating breakfast.
"Next week is Celeste birthday you know. Would you like to plan the party?" Amos asked.

"Sure. We definitely should throw more parties here."

"We will, as I will be meeting with some ambassadors soon. The kingdom is really opening up. I'm learning so much as well. Did you know that there's a Peterans' monastery not too far from here? And in the Newcrest area we've been developing, there are actual Amazons! Tribes and all!"

"Oh. That's interesting. Hm, maybe I should become an Amazon queen. Haha. I...Oh...I think I'm going into labor!!!


Stay Tuned!
Previous     Next

No comments:

Post a Comment