Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Amazon 14

"A baby? Us?" Ash was a little shocked.

"Yes Ash. I, I love you very much, and I want this for us. I think a sibling would be good for Almond as well, but I don't want just anyone's child."

"But..."

"I know, the breeder rules. Well that's one area Rita taught me a thing or two about. A sacrifice is needed, so I will publicly take a breeder. But I will try for a child with you first. When I'm sure I'm expecting, but before it's obvious, I will woohoo with the other breeder."

"Hmm. I guess that could work. I...If that's your desire."

"Only, if you feel the same Ash."

"I do. Always have. Ridge."


Ash got an unexpected visit that night, from Rita.

"Well, well. Mother was right about you being a great potential breeder when she gave you to Ridge. Of course, she didn't know how close you two got as teens. Then you ran off together. Ridge must really love you." Rita smirked.

"What do you want Rita? Ridge has forbidden us from talking to you or you tribe members. You should leave." Ash replied.

"I'll leave when I want. And if you want me to leave her alone, then you will do what I say."

"What do you want?"

"I am looking for a breeder. I have one back home, but we've been trying a while and nothing. My tribe is starting to worry about my capabilities. And I cannot ditch my breeder until I am expecting. So, I thought I'd have a little fun. You be my secret breeder. No one will know, and you won't have to die."

Ash was shocked. Not so much from the request, but by the fact the sisters were so much alike, even having similar ideas. He wanted to keep Ridge safe though, so he agreed. Although, he also didn't trust Rita.


"Wow, Ridge doesn't know what  she's missing Ash. But I can see why she wants to keep you around."

"Augh, just go Rita. And leave us alone."


Meanwhile, at main camp, Nate helped Ridge find a breeder.

"This is Bradley. He's fit, skilled in gardening and fishing. I hope he pleases you Creator."

"Thank you Nate. He's a fine choice." Ridge thanked.


The rest of the tribe was excited for the potential new addition to the tribe.

"So, what will you do if Creator has another girl Alm?" Victoria teased.

"Doesn't matter. I'm way older. I'm still the first. I'm not worried." Almond smirked.

"Yeah, but it's not just between you and your future sister. Jaclyn and I are in the run too." Victoria smirked back.


A few nights later while the tribe was asleep, Ridge met up with Ash. They kissed and made their way to the breeding room. They were both nervous but were glad for the chance to finally be together.

They laid in bed together for a while afterwards.

"You awake Ash?"

"Yeah."

"What are you thinking about?" Ridge kissed Ash.

"I have to tell you something. About Rita." Ash replied.




Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment