Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Amazon 20

Maybe a baby was just what Almond needed. Upon finding out she was expecting, she became more optimistic about her place in the tribe. The news spread throughout the tribe and the sacrafice was arranged.


"I hope the goddess blesses you with many daughters Alm." Harmony told her sister, "I really do. I'm glad to see you happy and I hope to find my own happiness."


Late one evening, Almond was heading home from a little walk when she came across a strange boy.

"Oh good, I found someone. Newcrest certainly is bare after dark. I was a little worried...and lost. Sorry, I'm Prince Urban."

"I'm Harmony. This land belongs to the Forrest tribe. You shouldn't be here."

"I don't plan on staying. I just need to be pointed in the right direction."

"Okay. Ummm, I think you need to head that way. I can guild you."

"Thank you. Harmony."


Harmony realized this boy was from the kingdom her tribe had meet with when she was a little girl. She knew her mother didn't want the tribe to interact with them, but she was quite intrigued. In the days to follow, Urban came back to Newcrest and the two hung out often. They travelled together to different places, so no one from the tribe saw them together.


However, one night, as the tribe slept, Harmony invited Urban into the dining hall at Main Camp. They lit some candles and spent time talking. But then, the candles burnt down too low and caught the table on fire.

The whole tribe was woken up by the fire.


The flames finally out, thanks to Nate and Urban, and safely away, Ridge questioned the young lovebirds.

"Who is this?"

"Um, hi. I'm Prince Urban Tudor."

"From the kingdom? I thought it was clear my tribe wants nothing to do with your kingdom. You should leave. Now."

"Mom, please wait! I don't know why you don't want to be involved with the kingdom. They're not so bad. At least Urban isn't, and he is a prince."

"That's besides the point. I have rules, we need to stick with them."


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment