Friday, November 20, 2015

Amazon 18

While looking over the development in Newcrest, Ridge notice her sister's tribe was out of their camp. Most likely they were out collecting, so Ridge decided to leave. But then she noticed and odd man in the center of Rita's camp. Ridge decided to go see who he was.



As she was approaching the man, a woman also joined him. They definitely were not Amazon and slave. The woman introduce them both as Queen and King. Then the man, called King, went on to explain the new buildings. Ridge understood them for the most part, but was still weary of this kingdom.

"Well, I'd like to assure you that it will go no further, and that you tribe is safe. Um. I'd like to invite your tribe for a meal if that's alright. Just so everyone is clear. I will bring my family as well." the King said.

"I guess." Ridge replied. She wanted to be sure of this kingdom.



So later that evening, Ridge brought the whole tribe to meet with the kingdom's royal family, the Tudors. The meal was pleasant enough. Once it ended and the Tudor went back home, the tribe talked it over.

"Wow! I didn't know anything about kingdoms till know. They seem nice though." Zoe said.

"Nice. Maybe. But certainly odd. Who let's slaves run them? And they were certainly happy about all three of those boys." Almond smirked.

"I thought the one boy was nice." Harmony smiled, "He played with me and Jaclyn and Victoria. It was fun."

"Well, all I know is that they do not wish to bother us, so that is that. I do not want anything else to do with them, and I don't want anyone of you getting involved with them. They have their kingdom, we have our tribe. Let's leave it at that." Ridge finished that discussion, "On a similar topic, I think it would be in our best interest to deal with Rita. She has occupied land that would benefit our growing tribe. And honestly, she doesn't need it. So tomorrow I will deal with her."




The next day, the Ridge, followed by her daughters, made her way back to Rita's camp. Rita was not happy to see her.

"I heard from a little birdy, that you were on my land the other day. And that you meet with the neighboring kingdom's family. You are an odd one Ridge, but I'd never thought you'd join with a kingdom."

"Far from it Rita. I want nothing to do with them. Like I want nothing to do with you! You have plenty of land back home, why don't you go back. Our tribes are both large but mine is growing and we would have taken this land very soon."

"You want this land? Ha. You're a sorry excuse for a Creator, with sorry excuses for daughters. Look, I presume that little one is Ash's daughter. Well the girl next to her is mine and Ash's and far superior. Obviously with the same father, it's because she also has the better mother."

"Okay, that's it Rita. You want to fight, I will fight you!"



And the victor is....Ridge! Rita, having lost infront of her tribe, pleaded with Ridge to let her stay. But Ridge would hear none of it.

"No Rita, you and your tribe must go back to your original land. Far from here. Also, as is sometimes the case when a tribe overcomes another, I will keep one of your tribe as part of my own."

"Who?"

"Ash's daughter you had. Don't worry, I will treat her fairly as one of my own even."

So with that, Rita and her tribe left Newcrest.


Ridge was true to her word, and warmly welcomed Rita's daughter, Su, to the tribe. Su was sad at first, but once she got to know Ridge and the other girls she was very happy. Rita had not been the loving mother Ridge was, and neither was her older sister Siggy. Su really felt at home with her new tribe.

So with Rita gone, the whole tribe moved to her camp. Ridge finally felt her dream was realized and knew her tribe would continue to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment