Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Update 32

In the days that followed the vow renewal, Amos spent time with Chase.

"Can we view the stars together? Please?" Chase begged.

"Okay. I've got some time."

"Do you think aunt Celeste is up there right now? Probably. She loves space! When I grow up, I want to explore space too!"

Amos smiled to himself. He didn't care what anyone said; He loved his boys.



On his time off, Amos hung out with Blakely. They often went to museums or parks to just chill. Blakely wasn't like other ladies. She didn't care that Amos was king, so she didn't have any alternative motives for being his friend.


The next day, Tricia went into labor. She wasn't sure Amos would come, but ever the caring person, he accompanied her to the hospital. Together they welcomed Prince Matthew into the kingdom. The people cheered at the news of another heir. A 5th son in the Tudor house. But there were also many speculations spreading throughout the kingdom, and people began to wonder about the heirs.


Tricia heard what people were saying and thinking and it just didn't feel good to her. She wanted to make things right, but knew there was little she could do. She had hoped the vow renewal would have quieted things down a bit, but it didn't.

"Amos. I think I need some time to think things over. Just give me some time."

"Of course. Take your time, and let me know what you decide."


On her way to think things over, Brandon showed up at the house.

"I haven't seen you in a while Babe. How's the new baby? How's Ruben?" Brandon asked.

"They're both fine. I cannot talk now. I'm heading out. I'll catch you later, okay?"

"But, it's been so long Babe."

"I'm heading to the monastery. You can meet me there later. Okay? I really got to go."

So Brandon left and Tricia took a deep breath before heading out.


"Sisters, I just don't feel happy about how I've been living. I need a major change. And, this may be a bit drastic, but, I would like to know if I could possible join the monastery."

"That certainly is quite drastic. You should really think this over. But we will tell you all it will take to become a Sister of the Watcher. Then you can decide later."


While Tricia was meeting with the older Sisters, Aunrae II was trying his hand with one of the younger Sisters. Quite confident, he tried flirting with Sister Adelynn. She was less than impressed and giggled at his attempts.


When she was just leaving the monastery, Brandon showed up to meet Tricia.

"What brings you here?" Brandon asked, "Amos have you running errands?"

"No. I am thinking about joining the Sisters."

"What! You? You know they don't date right? Or have kids? Or fun? If you're that unhappy with Amos, dump him and live with me!"

"No. It's not about Amos. Or you. If I do this it's for me. I'm not happy with how I've been and I don't want to create any scandals. If I do leave the Tudor house, it cannot be for you."

So Tricia broke up with Brandon.


She still wanted to think things over before she told Amos her decision. Amos waited patiently for Tricia to make a decision.

Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment