Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Update 30

Amos was in pure bliss. His family was growing, little Ruben was a joy, and Aunrae II had aged up into a teen. Tricia was proud of her eldest son, and talked with him about is approaching responsibilities.


Amos too had a talk with Aunrae.
"As the first born, I am hoping you will turn your attention to the kingdom. You can accompany me to meetings around town. Why don't we start with the monastery? I meet with the Sister's often, so you should get to know them as well. Urban's been there a lot, so I'm sure they'll take to you too."

"A boring ole monastery? With all those old ladies? Sigh. Fine." Aunrae went along less than enthusiastically.

Once there, Aunrae didn't spend much time meeting, and instead fantasized about his future. And future ladies.


Meanwhile, Tricia was looking for some fun. Brandon was unavailable, so Tricia looked up an old flame, Darian Lewis. Amos' brother. They had become friends as teens, and stayed in touch. The two snuck off for a little fun in the observatory.


While in the act, Amos returned from his meeting earlier than expected.

"Tricia? Darian!? How could you! My own brother!? My wife?! I mean...Just because dad never made you legitamite, this is how you act?!" Amos was furious.

"You think this has to do with you becoming king instead of me? Ha! After how our mother was treated, I certainly didn't want the kingdom. No, this isn't about me. I mean really, you think I'm the only one Tricia sees on the side?" Darian revealed before storming off.

Amos was shocked. To not only catch his wife, and queen, with his own brother, but to learn she hadn't been faithful all along.


Amos stomped away into the house. Upstairs in their room, he and Tricia argued.

"How could you Tricia!?! I...I trusted you. I...I changed the law for you! How could you?"

"I don't know what I can say Amos. You know me..."

"No. I don't. I'm going out."


Still in a horrible mood, Amos went out to blow off some steam. He tried playing at the bar, but wasn't getting into the music. So he decided to just mingle and get some drinks. Finally loosening up, Amos got down on the dance floor. There he met Blakely.


As the night went on, Amos and Blakely spent more time together. After a quick bite to eat, the two danced the night away. Finally, Amos was exhausted and collapsed on the floor.


While Amos now knows the truth, what will become of the royal couple?
Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment