Friday, November 20, 2015

Amazon 17

The tribes tension soon lifted as the days passed. Many birthdays were celebrated as Ridge, Zoe and little Harmony aged up. Ridge showed Harmony with affection and treats. All was well with in the camp.



Harmony spent peaceful days at the main camp. She often was in the garden playing with the cowplant. Her sister, Almond, was not as simply satisfied and would often go out walking. On one long walk, she ran into Rita's oldest daughter, Siggy.

"Hmph. Who are you?" Siggy demanded, "And what are you doing on our lands?"

"Whoa, cool you heels chick. I'm the daughter of the Creator Ridge. Who are you?"

"Ridge? That explains it! I'm the daughter of a true Creator, Rita. And I suggest you leave or else."

A bit miffed, Almond stormed back home.

"Harm, where's mom? I need to talk to her. Now!" Almond shooed her sister and Nate from the kitchen.

"I'll go get her Almond." Harmony skipped away.

Almond rolled her eyes. She didn't get why her sister was happy all the time. Soon Ridge came in.

"Mom, somethings got to be done with your sister. We can't let another tribe exist so close to ours. I ran into her daughter today too. Are you just going to sit back and do nothing? If I was Creator I'd..."

"You are not Creator Almond. I told you to keep your distance from there. I will handle it when the time comes."

"You always say that. Ever since Harmony was born, you haven't done a thing about Rita! Augh, I'm tired of arguing. Do something or I will!" Almond stormed off.


Ridge knew Almond tended to be more talk than anything else. But she hadn't been to see Rita in a long time. Maybe she should go see about her sister. So Ridge made her way across Newcrest. Once she got to her sister's lands, she stopped and noticed something she hadn't worried about before. There were more cars and buildings than before. Ridge knew of a kingdom close by. Maybe they too were expanding into Newcrest.

Maybe Ridge would soon have more to deal with than just her sister.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment