Friday, November 20, 2015

Update 26

The baby was on it's way! Tricia and Amos quickly made their way to the hospital.

"Alright, just lay still Queen Tricia. I'll do a quick scan and, oh. Well congratulations your Highnesses. Looks like twins!"

"Twins!" Tricia and Amos exclaimed.

A short while later, Princes Urban and Chase were born.


The new princes were brought home a short while later. Prince Aunrae II was there to meet his parents when they returned. He was excited to have some brothers to play with.

Celeste was just finishing up some research when they arrived back home.

"Congratulations brother."

"Thank you Celeste. And happy birthday! Tricia has planned a great party for you this evening!"


"Party time!" Tricia exclaimed. She invited as many friends of Celeste as she could. She had not meet many of them, and always loved meeting new people.

Finally Celeste was a young adult. She could pursue a career if she wanted. For right now, she was just enjoying the party. Tricia was enjoying it even more. After her third Cupid's drink, she was getting a little flirty. With the bartender.




Later that evening, Amos confronted Tricia about the party.

"Tricia, I trust you, I do. But you were so into the party you were openly flirting in front of the guest. How do you think that looks!"

"I'm sorry Babe. Come give me a kiss."

"No. Tricia. I'm going to bed, I think I need to cool off right now."

Tricia was a little shocked, and miffed. Amos and her used to party harder than that back in the day. She didn't like how upset he was over a simple flirt. She decided to call Brandon over.
"Uggghh. Brandon, Amos is being such a stick in the mud. Is this what marriage does to guys?"

"Just some guys. Not me."

"You've never been married." Tricia chuckled, "Well, thanks for listening Babe. See you around. Night."


The next morning, Amos took Tricia aside.

"Trich. I don't want last night to ruin a new day."

"Me either. Forgive me?"

"Of course. As long as you promise to cut back on the partying. We've got three boys now. Celeste will be starting work soon. The twins will need you here." Amos kissed her forehead, "I've got some things to do around town today. I'll see you tonight."


Tricia went to take care of the twins. While holding the oldest (by a few seconds), Urban, she thought about her future. Could she every be happy as just a mother, as just the queen?

Stay Tuned!

Previous    Next

No comments:

Post a Comment