Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Amazon 19

Time Skip

(Almond)

Quite a bit of time has passed. All of the young girls have aged into teens, and Almond into a young adult. Ridge meet with all of them once they were of age. She wanted to tell them that one of them could be the next tribe Creator. This did not please Almond as the oldest.

(Jaclyn in the pink)
(Victoria Patel, Zoe's daughter)

While each girl wondered who would be Creator, other things in the tribe were changing as well.

"Ridge, I thank you for all you've done for me. You've excepted my daughter and are even considering her for next Creator. I think it's time for me to go to the Away Camp."

"I understand Zoe. You have been a wonderful addition to the tribe. But I understand. I too am getting older, and hope to choose one of the girls soon. I will miss you, but hope to join you soon." Ridge hugged her best friend and saw her off to Away Camp.


All the girls chattered away at dinner that night.

"I cannot believe any one of us could be the next Creator! Even me!" Su exclaimed. Being the daughter of Rita, she never thought she'd be considered.

"I know. I think she's already made her mind up if you ask me." Victoria smiled, "Or at least on who's not going to be Creator."

"Why do you say that?" Harmony and Jaclyn asked.

"Well, usually the title would just go to the eldest daughter. Or we'd fight for it. Neither of which is the case." Victoria replied.

Almond glared at her before leaving the table.

(Harmony on right)

Victoria wasn't too far off. Ridge was strongly considering Harmony. Harmony grew up to be a very kind, thoughtful and skilled teen. She was always helping in the garden or out fishing and exploring.

Ridge discussed things with Zoe when ever she visited.

"While Harmony is my first choice, your daughter Victoria is another likely choice. She certainly has a leader quality. The other girls really look up to her."

"Even if you don't pick my girl, I'm sure she will serve the tribe well."


Almond, stuck up as ever, finally confronted Ridge about her decision.

"You always pick Harmony over me! What is it with her? She is too soft. I'd make a much better leader."

"No, you wouldn't. I've seen girls like you become Creators, and it never ends well for anyone. Being a Creator is more than just being in charge. It's more than being oldest, strongest or my daughter. I may pick Harmony, I may not."

"What then? Am I just supposed to sit by and become some old tribal lady? Sitting in a corner not contributing anything to this tribe!?"

"Enough Almond. Enough. I will not be choosing you as the Creator. Instead, I think you should take a breeder and have a daughter. I don't want to hear any more complaints."


So Ridge went to the Slave Camp to find a suitable breeder. Ash had found some new blood and trained them well. Ridge finally decided on Zoe's son, Van. Almond, reluctantly agreed and welcomed her breeder to Main Camp. The breeding room was set and the two got right to business.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment