Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Update 31

Tricia, not feeling too well, decided it would be best to spend some time away from the Tudor house. She asked Brandon if she could stay over with him.

"I'm sorry Babe. What's Amos upset about this time?"

"Nothing really. Man, this whole thing is such a mess! I don't know what to do."

"You could leave him."

"I wouldn't do that, unless I know the kids will be taken care of. All of them." Tricia sighed.


Amos, getting over his night out, turned his attention to his children and the kingdom. He started to wonder if the kids were his. He didn't know how long Tricia had been sneaking behind his back. But as he held little Ruben he didn't care. He still loved all the boys equally. His relationship with his own siblings had been strained, as he had been the first heir.

"I don't know which children are mine. Maybe I will name my heir after I see who's the most suitable?" Amos thought to himself.

So he decided he would train all his boys the ways of the kingdom. As most were still just kids, he focused mostly on Aunrae II. But little Urban was very interested in the works off the kingdom, and would often join them both.


They frequented the Sister's of the Watcher often. Aunrae was a little more interested in the young Sisters than anything else. Amos got some advice from Head Sister Emily about the queen.

"Life can be long, and while you have the will to do what you want, you never know when the Watch may..."

"Make your wife a romantic?" Amos interrupted.

"No. Wall you off in a pool." Sister Emily replied.

"Oh. You mean, I should do what feels right before time runs out?"

"Yes."


Meanwhile, Celeste was rarely at home. After work, she would go over to the Galaxtic Embassy and help build a spaceship. Finally completed, Celeste prepared for her first time in space. With a few more upgrades, she would make her first voyage to her mother's home world.


Having spent some time away, venting to Brandon, Tricia returned home one evening. She still wasn't feeling well, but wanted to talk with Amos.

"Amos. I'm not perfect. Obviously. I'm clearly not fit to be queen or your wife."

"Tricia. As mad as I am, I do want to try and work it out. Only if you are willing to take this seriously. Don't try just for the kids, or me. Try if you want to. And if it's not for you, let me know. We can work this out."

"Okay. I. I will try." Tricia and Amos looked into each other's eyes, hoping to give it one more try.


The days passed and Ruben aged up. Tricia also had a surprise for Amos.


"I was feeling bad for awhile, before, you know. And I'm pregnant!"

"Hmm. That's great news Tricia. I'm happy for you. I was thinking. Would you like to renew our wedding vows this weekend?"

"Yes. I think that would be good." Tricia smiled. She wished she could promise the child was Amos', but even she wasn't sure.


Amos invited Blakely, who he had become good friends with, to his vow renewal. She was kind of the girl next door, and was there for him when he needed to talk. Aside from Blakely, all the boys and the Sisters at the monastery, were present for the couples vow renewal.

Amos and Tricia were trying to make amends, but are still very on edge. Only time will tell how things will work out.
Stay Tuned!

Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment