Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Amazon 15

Ridge was in a generally great mood the past few days. She finally felt it was a good time to woohoo with her breeder. She was confident she was already expecting. So she and Bradley "tried" for a baby.

While her days had been pretty cheerful, Ridge's nights weren't. She couldn't stop thinking about what Ash told her. How could Rita do that to her? She loved Ash even more for telling her, and protecting her, but something had to be done about her sister.


A short time later, Ridge made the announcement to her tribe. She was expecting! Zoe excitedly helped prepare the sacrifice.

"Congrats Creator! May the goddess bless you with another girl!"

"Thank you Zoe."


"Hey Ash." Ridge said as he kissed her, "Not out in the open Ash!"

"Sorry. Couldn't help it."

"Oh, it's okay. I just wanted to let you know I'm going to confront Rita."

"What? Why now? And in you condition. You shouldn't."

"I cannot stop thinking about what you said. I can't sleep, which I need now more than ever. No, you don't have to come."

"Very well. Keep safe Ridge."


"Rita!"

"Ridge? Expecting I see. What a coincidence! Me too!"

"Ha, not so much a coincidence I presume! Ash told me what you did! How dare you!"

"Cool it sis! You and I both know it's only a matter of time before I own everything in the area. Including your tribe and that slave of yours! And when I do, I'll gladly use him as a breeder again, and make the sacrifice!"

"No Rita! You've brought this on yourself. I will challenge you as a creator. I will beat you! And I will take over your lands, and banish you and your tribe back to where you came from!"

Ridge stormed off before she upset herself any further. But she meant all she had said.


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment