Monday, November 9, 2015

Amazon 13

"Rita! My sister!"

The next day Ridge made the trip over to her sister's tribe.

"Let me go with you. You shouldn't see Rita alone." Ash said.

"Very well."

"My. My. My. Look what we have here. If it isn't my little sister Ridge. Wearing Creator uniform at that! You know, back home that's become so, out dated."

"By you no doubt?" Ridge replied, "Yes, I left to start my own tribe. You certainly look different sister."

"How cute. Yes, as a tribal leader, I felt this look was more appropriate. My amazons wove me this golden dress. My hair is dyed with blood. And now I've expanded my tribe onto the biggest piece of land in this new area."

"Well, I just ask you do not interfere with my tribe. It is new, and small, but we are not to be taken lightly."

"You dare request something of me! I haven't forgotten how you fought me for the title of creator back home. Then, instead of honorably becoming my subject like the rest of our sisters, you run off with a slave! And started your own tribe? Ha! Your tribe is not blessed by the goddess, it's not worthy of being called a tribe!"

"Please sister, I do not wish to fight you again."

"Only time will tell, Ridge. Once my main camp is build, nothing will stop me from expanding!"


While Ridge was away, little Victoria aged up. Zoe was in charge of looking after both the girls in the meantime. Almond was ready to put Victoria in her "place". But Victoria was not intimidated.

"My mom's just as an important part of this tribe as yours. Maybe I will be the next creator!" Victoria exclaimed.

Almond was a little shocked at this reply. She would be in for an even bigger shock when her mother returned.


"I've returned with some news. First, on my way back I stopped by Away Camp and picked up Krystal's little girl. Jaclyn will be living here now. Make her feel welcomed girls." Ridge treated little Jaclyn before continuing, "Secondly, My sister's tribe has expanded into the area. This is my home tribe. They are setting up a new main camp. I want you all to avoid getting into conflict with them. We're fairly far apart from each other, so I hope we can avoid any trouble. I repeat. Do not get involved."


A while later, Ridge went to visit Ash.

"Lukas seems to be doing well." Ash said.

"That's nice Ash."

"What's wrong Ridge?"

"I'm just so stressed! How am I going to deal with Rita?! I fought her once and lost, I don't want to do it again!"

"Yeah, but. You were younger then."

"True. Still. I don't know. Plus. I miss you, and well, I had a suggestion."

"Okay?" Ash raised an eyebrow in question.

"Let's have a baby."


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment